Ford Forums & Technical Discussions banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
71 Posts
I like the look and the performance of the electric vehicles (looking at you Tesla) has proven to be exceptional but as a child of the '70's I still want the roar of the V8. The mustang has a great exhaust note and for what it is worth that's part of the therapy of driving for me.

·
Administrator "Loose Nut"
1965 Ford Mustang, Houston, Texas
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ford had some interesting things to say resently on their plans for electric vehicles. Going to be fun to watch the progression of the market.

Product Font Material property Rectangle Screenshot

·
Super Moderator
71 Posts
I work in a hotel and years ago we installed car charging stations. They were about $4500.00 each to purchase and another $2500.00 to install. In order to establish a network of charging stations they were given to us free of charge if we would install them on our site. It was thought guests with electric vehicles would frequent our hotel based on this. We even offered free charging. There just hasn't been enough adoption by the general public yet and they are only used once or twice a year. I think battery technology has to advance to allow more range before the public will jump on board.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts