·
Registered
671 Posts
That car is gorgeous!!!

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Isn't it ... I am trying to convince the wife a sportier 2 door is what we need.

-Ray-

·
Registered
671 Posts
^^^Good luck with that.....

·
Registered
248 Posts
That car is gorgeous!!!
^^^Got that right!
Course, Autoweek is more than likely right on the money with this comment;
"We're assuming since this would be a positively awesome car, it won't be making its way to US dealers... ever."

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
If the fiesta was fitted like the Rally Version ... Wide body, Turbo 2.0 ... then yes I would say Fiesta RS over the Focus RS.

-Ray-

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The size I see ... the fiesta seems to sit a bit lower than the Focus ... (Visually comparing from pics of the 2 Rally Versions)

As for the Weight ... hmmm ... the Fiesta is a tad lighter but for the power we would have to see ...

I thinking more along this lines of what it can take to boost performance.

-Ray-

·
Registered
114 Posts
Unfortunately Ford has since said there will be no Fiesta RS. That article is over a year old. So most likely we will not see it. What we can hope for is a Fiesta ST, which IMO is plenty for me considering how light the Fiesta already is. Throw 150hp or more in it and you have a pretty quick ride.

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Have you seen the Fiesta ST ... it doesn't look like the basic fiesta model at all ... They seemed to have given it some beef to the body for the ST fiesta ... which I really didn't like.

And I have said it before ... Looks like a Ford version of the mini.

Now ... if they put the nice 150HP motor in the regular fiesta ... we are talking nice engine and nice looks.

-Ray-

·
Registered
90 Posts
I'm betting we won't be seeing any true "RS" models from ford in the US.

·
Registered
671 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
MMM I love it, I still love the Focus RS more but I probaly could afford the Fiesta.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts